Oct 16th 2018 @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
It is the saga of a British blues band formed in that became a California-based pop group Tuesday, October 16th, Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Live Photos of Fleetwood Mac.
- fleetwood mac chicken shack john mayall blues;
- big brother johnny mac meme.
- half life 2 free full game download mac.
- Oct 16th 2018 @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Great selection of song set. Loved the tribute to Tom Petty. Stevie Nicks was absolutely awesome. They never took a break and did three encore songs!
Took 40 years to see them and was not disappointed at all!!! Couple of other - why THAT song sleepers. Good show all around though - fixed the sound issues that plagued the early dates - but seriously No Sisters of the Moon?
Fleetwood Mac to play Bankers Life Fieldhouse Oct. 21 - - 13 WTHR Indianapolis
And Rhiannon Just bad set choices - and the audience was too lethargic in general. This is one the most iconic bands ever!! One of those bands that still have that energy, timeless, is excellent live, they know how to connect with their audience. Like Leonard Cohen, they only get better with age, with all due respect.
Best on the rest of your tour and safe travels to you, too! Marillyn Spears.
Post a Comment. View Gallery at IndyStar.
- mac word 2011 insert comment shortcut.
- kaspersky internet security for mac removal tool.
- Search form.
- New-look Fleetwood Mac will visit Indianapolis on 2018 tour;
- On With The Show: Fleetwood Mac Is Back… In Full…!
- yle areena ohjelmien tallennus mac!
- Fleetwood Mac Reviews?
- Fleetwood Mac at Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Oct 16, - Indianapolis, IN?
- ndif image mac os x!
- Fleetwood Mac Announce North American Tour;
- no sound apple tv airplay mac.
- mac mini server as desktop computer.
View Gallery. More on Facebook. The band, back to the original five with the return of Christine McVie after 16 years, reminded the sold out crowd why they were such big fans of the band for such a long time. The nearly 3-hour long concert was filled with hits from the past as well as hits of the future.
As the lights went out the shouts and applause began.
Chimes were heard and then the foot drum played by Mick Fleetwood slowly began to play. They sang, danced, jumped and moved around the stage as if time had stood still for the past 40 years. I have been at concerts of artists in their 20s on up and this concert was one of the best, if not at the top. Stevie Nicks, 66 and Christine McVie, 71, can still belt it out like no one else with their amazing vocal talents.
Then she realized, it was this band, Fleetwood Mac.